Pages

28 November 2014

Letter to my Mommy happy birthday28/11/2014

To,
My Mommy,
Happy birthday to my dearest loveliest, beautiful  mom , late Dr ( Mrs) Nalinitai N Chavan  on her 82 nd birthday. We all miss You very much . You will be remembered for your loving , caring , charming , glowing persona with simplicity  , humbleness , magnanimous heart and genuineness in your spoken words to dear ones, patients , relatives and friends. Coming from a simple humble Gadekar family from Solapur , migrated to Pune in 1930's, resided at Deccan Gymkhana , Bhandarkar road, took education at  Fergusson , BJ Medical college along with deshpande sisters nee joshi,  Malpani etc. Got married to my father Chavan and then both shifted base to Mumbai in 1960's. Did PG in KEM , GSMC and Wadia when I was Intrauterine, Taught by Purandare's, Shirish Sheth, Motashaw, Joglekar and was guided by father of Dr. Hrishikesh Pai late Dr D.N.Pai in setting up an MTP Centre in 1970s. Was instrumental in Making  me , what I am today . Mother ..!! U r the twinkle  star in the sky , the sunshine , the rain , the moon light and will always be in my heart to guide and protect us . Many Many happy returns of the day to You... dear Mom...!!
Your son.

Niranjan

No comments:

Post a Comment