Pages

20 September 2015

HMPS Principal Meenakashibens visit to my House 20/09/2015

To , 
My dear Friends and HMPIANS  ,

I am blessed today by Lord Ganesha. It's the biggest surprise I received ever in my life. My learned ,most beautiful,most popular teacher , most loved by our young hearts , disciplined  and elegantly dressed school PRINCIPAL  of HMPS for 14 years ( Longest innings by any other principal in the history of HMPS )  , who has got President's Medal  and many awards for our school , and has travelled all over India and USA , representing Hansraj Morarji  Public School  visited  me . 
At 6.05 pm On 20/09/2015 , the door bell rang . Neetika my daughter  asked ...? Who is it ...??  I was resting in the bed room . Neetika came running in the bedroom and said  " Principal of my school has come to visit you!. I was shocked ... Could not believe my ears . I ran towards the door and opened it  . I welcomed my teacher Principal Meenakshiben, who taught me in early 80's Maths . She was accompanied with Sir . She had climbed  2 stairs , all the way to take blessings of Lord Ganesha and here I was so lucky to be blessed by her auspicious presence . We talked , laughed and went down memory lane remembering HMPS, T D Naik sir  , Namwar sir, Singh sir , Wagle madam, Gawade sir , S P Dave, sir , Jaswandi , Datar sir & Nikumbh sir, on whom Tare Zameen movie was made by Amol Gupte. I introduced her to my 2 kids Neetika and Jeet . She blessed them. While in conversation with me and Komal she came to know that I too am  a teacher in a Medical school for more then 23 years . She and sir were very happy to hear this news. In the midst of our tee a tee , her loving daughter called from Texas , USA on her mobile . We touched her feet and she blessed us . I think , I am the most fortunate student ever to experience this love and affection from a teacher . Sharing with you snaps with dear Meenakshiben.

Niranjan Chavan
Roll No. 546 ,
HMPS Student , 
Day boarder , 
Pratap House,
HMPS , 
Munshi Nagar ,
Andheri West ,  
Mumbai -400053, 
India. 

Letter Shared with Cyrus Bharucha Thomas John P Raj Champaneri Pranav Deshmukh Bobby Shah Atik Desai Paresh Desai Sanjay Shenoy Yezdi Mody  Bharat Modak Jignesh Mehta Manish Dalvi  Pratik Khara Komal Chavan Thomas Parmar Saumen Vidyarthi HMPS Alumni.


No comments:

Post a Comment